Terms & Conditions
1. All photographs in this website are copyright. No photograph or any part thereof may be reproduced in any material form including copying, photocopying, or storing in any medium by electronic means or otherwise (and whether or not transiently or incidentally to some other use of the photograph) except with the express permission of Colin Heyburn (the owner) and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. The photographs may be used for editorial purposes only and may not be used for advertising or promotional purposes except in circumstances where the prior written consent of the owner has been obtained. Such consent will only be forthcoming from the owner on the understanding that the user has obtained all necessary consents and permissions of third parties to the use of such photographs for advertising or promotional purposes. No releases of any type exist for the subjects depicted in these photographs.
3. In the event of a user using such photographs without obtaining the appropriate or necessary consents the user hereby agrees to indemnify the owner, his servants or agents, in respect of all claims made by third parties in respect of such unauthorised use including any alleged losses arising from the unauthorised use of such photographs. The user also agrees to compensate the owner in respect of all loss and damage arising from such unauthorised usage.
4. It is the user's obligation to ensure that the images are not used in any manner that might be considered improper, inappropriate, libellous or defamatory, whether directly or in context or juxtaposition with other subject matter, and the user hereby agrees to indemnify the owner, his servants or agents, in respect of all claims arising from such use and agrees to compensate the owner in respect of all loss and damage arising from such unauthorised or improper usage.
5. The owner uses every reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of caption information but does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. The owner accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses arising from such inaccuracies or incompleteness. The user hereby agrees to indemnify the owner, his servants or agents, in respect of all claims arising from such incorrect information. The user accepts all liability arising from their reliance upon such information.
6. Use of this archive is considered an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. The user also agrees to pay to Colin Heyburn all fees in connection with the use of such photographs.